Simple 7 Step Success System
Success is based on a lot of things...
One of the is having a simple step-by-step system you follow every day to consistently grow your business.
This system should be reliable and work 100% of the time.
I have a system for LinkedIn that has brought me great success.
This system works and I'm sharing my 7-steps to using this system right here.
Read on and watch the video here.
Do you have a system?
Do you know what SYSTEM stands for?
S - Y - S - T - E - M
Here's my system - The Simple 7-Step LinkedIn Success System
Step1 – Set Up Your Profile
- Don’t spend more than 2 days max on this!
- Done is better than perfect.
- Create a banner on Canva.com, or use Fiverr.com
- In your Experience Section have one or two FREE Guides/Lead Magnets.
- And include one or two paid programs, products, or services.
GET INTO ACTION!
This is ALWAYS the difference between people who are successful and those who aren’t!
Step 2 – Send Out Invitations to Connect
- Include a simple message in the invitation.
- Do not personalize this with their first name.
- Save time. Copy & paste and keep it simple.
If your profile is brand new, you’ll have to start off slowly inviting 10 people or so a day, then working up over several weeks to 25.
Goal: Invite Approximately 25 People per Day To Connect with You
Step 3 – Send Thanks for Connecting Messages
- Each day go into LinkedIn to send a “Thanks for Connecting” message to your new connections from the previous day.
- Personalize these messages with their first name.
- Offer a free guide/lead magnet something of value to build your email list.
If you’ve got my 60 Minute Power Recruiting Program. I’ve written a variety of sample messages for you and you’ve got access to all of my free guides to use.
Step 4 – Endorsing
- 5 – 7 Days after someone becomes a connection endorse them for just 1 or 2 skills.
- Send them the Endorsement message from the LinkedIn Template to Success and add this… “Would you mind doing me a huge favor and completing the Network Marketing Industry Survey? Your experience matters! Thanks in advance!”
- I use survio.com to create surveys. Be sure to create a landing page to collect names and email addresses to build your list.
Endorsing & Messaging with a Survey is the Single Most Powerful Thing You Can Do!!!
THIS IS NOT A RACE TO GET CONNECTIONS!
If you don’t have time to endorse all of your new connections slow down on the number of people you invite to connect with you!
It’s FAR more important and powerful to get LEADS – people opting into your lead magnets and building your email list – than it is to get connections.
Don’t miss endorsing ANYONE!
Step 5 – Notifications
Send Happy Birthday, Congrats On Your Work Anniversary & Congrats On Your New Positions Messages
- You can find these messages in the LinkedIn Template To Success which is a free guide you get when you have the 60 Minute Power Recruiting Program.
- Be sure to add your link to a different free guide in each of these.
- Whatever guide you use for Happy Birthday messages, use the same guide for all Happy Birthday messages.
- Pick a guide you’re going to use for Work Anniversaries and use the same one all the time.
- Do the same thing for Congrats on your New Position.
Step 6 – Posting
Only after you’ve optimized all of the messaging start adding on posting.
If you have the time, posting 2-3 times a day is GREAT on LinkedIn.
Mix up your posts.
Your posts should be a combination of…
If your life is such that you don’t have time to post don’t worry about it.
You can still build your business, grow your team and sell products without posting.
If you’ve got my 60 Minute Power Recruiting Program you’ve got access to…
50 days of Social Media Posts Done-for-You PLUS…
TONS of Already Made Download & Post Videos
REMEMBER: Messaging with links to free guides and a link to your calendar is the single most powerful thing you can do on LinkedIn.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS GRAVY!!!
Step 7 – Join Groups
Groups Have Become Far More Powerful On LinkedIn With Messaging.
- Join groups related to network marketing, multi-level marketing & affiliate marketing.
- Message members of the group with links to free guides.
- Build your email list!
- You can also join groups that have members who might be interested in your products or services.
- Message Members Of The Group With Valuable Information.
- Always Lead With Value!!!
- Post valuable information in the group about things related to your product.
The overall strategy is simple:
Build Your Email List