How To Create Power Packed Videos Without Ever Appearing On Screen!
Does it scare the livin' bejeebies out of you?
Now I know that probably 85% or more my followers aren't doing it. I get it...
It's TOTALLY scary.
Heck, I was talking to one of my team members this week. He used to be on TV and did commercials. He is a member of the screen actors’ guild and even he was scared of doing live video!!!
Don't be scared any more!!!
Today I'm sharing with you some powerful info and my newest, coolest tool to...
Create Power Packed Videos Without Ever Appearing On Screen!
Hebejeebies be GONE!
- No more sweaty palms
- No more pounding heart
- No more knots in your stomach
- No more fear of the camera
WARNING: You may not want to watch this training because you'll have NO More Excuses!!!!
You'll learn how to be a video marketing star even if you don't ever want to show your beautiful mug!
Don't miss out on the real power of video.
Read on...and/or watch the video here.
First let’s talk about the Importance of Video Content.
It’s no secret that video content is a key element to you grabbing your prospects’ attention, gaining visibility, branding yourself, standing out from the crowd, and let’s face it…
Getting what we all want:
- MORE Prospects
- MORE Customers
- And MORE Team Members
The statistics for online videos prove this ten times over.
Online video content is even MORE critical for network marketers then other types of entrepreneurs.
You have to work even harder to stand out in the sea of sameness. What separate YOU from every other network marketer out there? Not to mention every other distributor, consultant, or associate in your company?
Not only are most network marketers not even doing video, but the ones who are, aren’t putting enough emphasis on the volume of videos they put out.
To create a substantial social media presence today, you need quality AND quantity when it comes to videos.
Just in case you aren’t totally convinced that video is key to your branding and social media strategy, here are just a few statistics for you to mull over.
- 85% of all Internet users in the United States watched online video content in the past month on their device. (Statista 2018)
- Internet users spent an average of 6 hrs & 48 mins per week watching videos online (Limelight, 2019)
- In 2022 82% of the global internet traffic will come from video streaming and downloads (Citco, 2019)
- Mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year (Insivia, 2020)
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video than any other media (HubSpot, 2020)
And just to put the frosting on the cake, with our current social distancing practices and still huge numbers of people working from home, this pandemic has created what essentially is a “virtual campfire” where most of your target audience is spending a great deal of time on their devices, and you’re either telling your story around this “virtual campfire” or you’re missing.
Now you might be saying…
- “I just don’t have time.”
- “I don’t have a clue what to talk about.”
- “I’m petrified of doing live video.”
- “I’m not tech savvy at all and I just don’t know how to do it.”
I get it.
However, not producing new and ongoing video content is a huge mistake you cannot afford to make in 2020 and beyond.
In the work of social media video is the fuel of the content engine and your prospects are looking for it!
To get all of the great tools you need in one place to create amazing, professional videos here’s my favorite new video creating platform is Wave.video.
You’ll be able to implement all of the tips and ideas below using Vidnami.
EXPERT TIPS & IDEAS:
- Short videos, 15 – 30 seconds ROCK!
- Under 60 seconds are great
- Keep it fast paced and upbeat to hold your viewer’s attention
- Add music to keep it moving
- Use different music for each video you create - Unlimited access to over 30,000 music tracks included with your Wave.Video account
- Pets and kids make for great videos (the internet LOVES kittens)
- Funny and witty is always good
- Add captions and PROOFREAD.
- Then have a friend proofread again! Spelling mistakes can kill your video
- Add stock footage - Unlimited access to over 790,000+ premium video clips included Wave.video account.
- Canva.com also has thousands of images and video clips you can use and upload into Wave.video
- Done is better than perfect!!! Get your videos done and get them out there.
I absolutely LOVE Wave.video. It makes creating professional videos easy, simple, fun and fast.
They’ve created a simple 5-Step Process that anyone can do.
- Choose the video style you want from their templates
- Write your script
- Drag and drop in images and/or video clips from their library
- Add voice and/or music
- Preview & publish
Get more eyeballs on your posts and get your message out to more of your prospects with powerful videos.
Check out Wave.video right now HERE.
Celebrating Your Success!