Shocking Stats - Don't ignore this! You literally can't afford to. - Gloria MacDonald

Shocking Stats – Don’t ignore this! You literally can’t afford to.

Did you know that, according to CNBC, 80% of Americans have less than ten thousand dollars in savings?!?!

Gallup polls report that 80% of Americans hate their jobs.

By February 8th every year, 80% of people will have given up on their New Year's resolutions.

And the career failure rate for financial advisors is assessed at 80%.

Now of course, the opposite of all of these things is also true...

  • 20% of Americans have MORE than ten thousand in savings
  • 20% of Americans don't hate what they do for a living
  • 20% of people DO stick to their New Year's resolutions past Feb 8
  • And 20% of financial advisors succeed

I'm sure you've heard of the 80/20 rule, the Pareto Principle. It applies in virtually every area of life.

But have you really thought about the deep implications of it on your life?

It's shocking really!

You see, 80% of us will never reach our goals. We're "doomed" for lack of success. In fact, we're predestined for a life of mediocrity, if not down right failure!

Now that sounds exciting and uplifting doesn't it? NOT!!!!

In fact, I sent out a quick little survey two days ago and asked people how they would rate themselves on consistency. And.... you guessed it!

Only 20% of people gave themselves an EXCELLENT score. The other 80% were below that.

Here's the shocking new information that we've learned due to advances in science and technology. By the age of 5 or 6, our brains are literally hard wired for either "success" or lack of it.

To be more specific, only 20% of us get the hard-wiring for success, the other 80% of us--- it just isn't fair, but basically, we're screwed.

Until NOW!

The good news is... the lack of success you've been experiencing in your business, in your health and fitness, in any area of your life, isn't your fault!

The GREAT NEWS is...we now know how to rewire our brains!

I know, because I've been doing it!

That's why I'm over the moon excited about introducing you to this all new program we're launching.

And for the first 10 people who are accepted into this program we have a special launch discount of $500.

Don't wait!

Hop on over here Right NOW to get all of the info and see if you qualify for one of the spots still left.

Celebrating Your Success!


P.S. I can't wait for you to see how this powerful methodology will absolutely transform your results and your life! It's so exciting. It's truly a breakthrough.

P.P.S. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Gloria MacDonald

Teaching Network Marketers & Entrepreneurs How To UNLEASH The Power Of LinkedIn To Build Your Business & Grow Your Team